Tuesday, June 19, 2007

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

One of our members just sent this e-mail in. Please pray for this mother and baby!
Hi everyone,
One of my co-workers told me today that she is seven weeks pregnant and will be having an abortion on Friday. She was fairly open to talking about it with me, but she also seems pretty hardened and determined to having her baby killed. One of the things that I found to be rather disturbing is that she didn't seem to shy away from the idea that she is killing her baby. She admitted that she knew it was wrong, but told me that her mom told her to "be selfish".
I don't know if I will be seeing her again before Friday, but even if I do, I' not sure that I can say anything that I haven't already said that might change her mind. She and her baby really need your prayers. Please forward this to anyone that you know who will pray too.
Thank you!